Follow my blog with Bloglovin KatmandewFBA 365: Day 252 - I am Tired of Polite People!

Friday, September 9, 2011

Day 252 - I am Tired of Polite People!

I just found out a week after I looked at a townhouse and was ready to give them the check to cover 4 months rent, they decided to not let me have it! They said they were calling to inform of this and that way I would have time to find a new place. Well I was trying to move in by Sept 15th, do you think this is enough time to find another place?

They could not even give me a straight answer as to why I could not have it. They were trying to be polite!

Well, I am tired of people being polite when it comes to these things. They need to be upfront and explain why the decision was made without excuses. This way you get a better understanding of what you need to do to get a place the next time or in the future!

I am still shooting for finding a place by the 15th, but it looks like it may take longer.

Until tomorrow, HAPPY PAINTING!

No comments:

Post a Comment