Follow my blog with Bloglovin KatmandewFBA 365: Day 221 - Not All Issues Should Be Public!

Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Day 221 - Not All Issues Should Be Public!

The title says it all, but you are welcome to see the developments on Facebook through these links and make your own decisions.

http://www.facebook.com/groups/FBPThemeOfTheDay/

There was another link I was going to put here, but it looks as if the individual I had a talk with earlier, has taken her post down. If she is not wrong for what she did, then why remove it?

If you have any questions on this issue, you can contact me anytime and I will divulge all information known, if I do not know something I will point you in the direction of those who do have all the answers.

Until tomorrow, HAPPY PAINTING!

No comments:

Post a Comment